NFL Draft: Riggo's Pick

He thinks the Redskins will pick Limas Sweed at #21. I do hope they pick a wide receiver because more than anything the passing game nearly kept them out of the playoffs last season. Santana Moss can only do so much and while Antwaan Randle El has his moments he isn't a go-to spectacular guy on play after play. They sure haven't had a real receiver at #3 with the horrific Brandon Lloyd just taking up space.

I really hate not having Coach Gibbs around, because for whatever few faults he had it was steady and calm. With Jim Zorn, I literally have no idea what to expect. He has no NFL head coaching experience and could be a placeholder, a hall of famer, or another bust like Steve Spurrier.

RELATED ARTICLES