Kim Kardashian Endorses Obama. Clearly This Is Important.

Breaking...

Kardashian revealed her choice for prez at the launch party for Joe Francis’ Girls Gone Wild magazine.

But then Kardashian dropped an even bigger bomb: She had dinner with the Illinois senator!

Kim Kardashian

Candlelight? Followed by a movie? Sadly, no on both accounts; Kardashian quickly explained that their dinner was anything but one-on-one: “It wasn’t just him and I. I was at an event.”

"He just seemed very firm about the change, and that’s, like, his motto," Kardashian said, probably trying to allude to Obama’s "Change We Can Believe In" campaign slogan.

This is clearly an astute political observer. And at the launch of Girls Gone Wild magazine, no less. Yes, Kim, many of us are firm about the change.