In Defense Of Sen. Clinton And The Hospital Story

I've been an outspoken critic of what I view as untruthfulness from the Clinton campaign, but I think the talk about this story is nonsense. Sen. Clinton does not give the woman's name nor references the particular hospital and is relaying a story a citizen told her. At it's core, the story of hospitals refusing care to people is not - sadly - something out of the blue. The problem Sen. Clinton is discussing affects millions of people across the country and she's been a strong advocate of health care reform in her career and in this campaign.