In Clinton's Words, Bush Echoes

I'm not saying that we would sit on our hands if Iran attacked Israel, but its amazing how easily Sen. Clinton accepts the premise that Iran is going to launch a nuclear attack on Israel. A few months ago she wouldn't answer hypotheticals, now she's launched nuclear war on Iran over a hypothetical.

Clinton further displayed tough talk in an interview airing on Good Morning America Tuesday, ABC News' Chris Cuomo asked Clinton what she would do if Iran attacked Israel with nuclear weapons.

"I want the Iranians to know that if I'm the president we will attack Iran," Clinton said. "In the next ten years, during which they might foolishly consider launching an attack on Israel, we would be able to totally obliterate them."

Of course, when Sen. Clinton was faced with the most important foreign policy decision of her life she chose incorrectly.