Hillary's hypocrisy becoming legendary

By Ben Cohen

The hypocrisy of Hillary Clinton is becoming legendary. Here she is on the Obama camp's supposed behind the scenes approval of NAFTA a couple of months ago:

"I don't think people should come to Ohio and tell the people of Ohio
one thing and then have your campaign tell a foreign government
something else behind closed doors," she said. "That's the
kind of difference between talk and action and that I've been pointing
out in this campaign."

Then, it transpires that her campaign manager Mark Penn  was scheduled to meet the Colombian ambassador in his role as CEO of his P.R. firm to promote
a free trade agreement with Columbia.

With further evidence this week that Clinton has been stretching the truth beyond acceptable boundaries, this latest indictment really should force her out of the race. But Clinton seems to have absolutely no sense of decency or morality, just an insatiable appetite to win at all costs.