Exclusive: Footage Of Sen. Clinton's Hunting Experience

But seriously.

"Shame on her," Obama said, echoing one of Clinton's own atacks on him. "Shame on her, she knows better."

Obama said he was disappointed with her for her response and then launched into a new criticism of Clinton over her recent admission of being a hunter, and compared her sarcastically to Annie Oakley.

"She’s running around talking about how this is an insult to sportsmen, how she values the Second Amendment, she's talking like she's Annie Oakley! Hillary Clinton's out there like she's on the duck blind every Sunday, she's packin' a six shooter! C'mon! She knows better. That's some politics being played by Hillary Clinton. I want to see that picture of her out there in the duck blinds."

Like I said before: Michael Jordan, Joe Montana.