Did President Clinton Forget To Cross His Own Bridge To The 21st Century?

It's kind of amusing and a little sad that a great president who based his entire political fortunes on being youthful and forward looking is now citing the one remaining voting bloc not in the Obama camp - older voters - as evidence of a problem with Sen. Obama. I would of course counter that Sen. Clinton's weakness with this demographic known as "voters" is a big part of why she is losing the nomination.

And the last time I checked "voters" are the new "soccer moms".