Clinton trying to 'out Jewish' Obama on Israel

By Ben Cohen

Hillary Clinton seems to have completely lost the plot when it comes to U.S policy towards Iran. When speaking about a hypothetical nuclear attack from Iran on Israel, Clinton stated that:

"I want the Iranians to know that if I'm the president we will
attack Iran....In the next ten years, during which they
might foolishly consider launching an attack on Israel, we would be
able to totally obliterate them."

Firstly, Iran has not threatened Israel. Secondly, Iran is not developing nuclear weapons. Clinton is now committing American troops to ANOTHER foreign conflict, and one that has virtually no chance of ever happening. So why on earth is she saying this?

It is clearly an attempt to 'out Jewish' Obama on Israel. By tying
Obama to people like Louis Farrakhan and consistently questioning his
commitment to Israel, Clinton is upping the anti in order to appear
more militantly pro-Jewish than him. Her belligerent rhetoric is
reminiscent of the appalling judgment
she showed on Iraq, and also deeply racist. Wiping out an entire
country for the actions of it's government would give Iraqis the right
to launch a nuclear attack on the United States, something Clinton
would surely find deeply immoral and offensive. But when it comes to
Arab countries, the population can indeed be collectively punished
regardless of international and human rights law.

This is another good reason to discount Clinton as a presidential
candidate. Her desire to be seen as powerful could lead to all sorts of
horrific misuses of military force, and after 8 years of Bush rule, it
is something the U.S can ill afford.