6 Months At A Time

By Peter Bauer

Ever notice how every time one of these war mongers get behind a microphone they say that we will know more about the stability of Iraq in six months?  They always just need more time and money.

The salmon commercial fishing season just got canceled for the entire year, and fishermen in Oregon are applying for disaster relief from the federal government.  I bet it would be a lot easier to provide relief to these coastal communities if we weren't spending  millions and billions and trillions of dollars on this occupation.

Watch this video, and then leave a comment telling us what you would do with the money spent in Iraq.