$2.38 Billion In Earmarks For Clinton?

Now, I don't buy the conservative yammering about earmarks. I think one of the integral parts of congress is requesting money to bring back home and that's never changing. But, em, you think Sen. Clinton would be a little less grabby.

Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton (D-N.Y.) has requested nearly $2.3 billion in federal earmarks for 2009, almost three times the largest amount received by a single senator this year.

The Democratic presidential candidate’s staggering request comes at a time when Congress remains engaged in a heated debate over spending federal dollars on parochial projects.