Voting And Your Heart

Josh Marshall has had an interesting bunch of posts from people discussing their allegiance to one of the two Democratic candidates and their unwillingness to vote for them in the general election. I'm (clearly) a diehard Democrat. I was first eligible to vote in 1996, and since then I voted for Clinton, Gore, and Kerry for president. The only scenario in which I would not vote for the Democratic nominee for president would be if the person leading in delegates is denied the nomination by the superdelegates. I think Hillary Clinton would be a breath of fresh air after the stench of eight years of Bush, but that - and only that - narrow, unlikely scenario would cause me to stay home. And that's "stay home", no way on God's green earth I'm voting for John McCain. The only Republican I would probably ever vote for is Arnold Vinick.