Soldier Apparently Maybe Kills Puppy In Iraq

In this video a soldier - apparently a marine - takes a puppy and throws it to its death. Does anyone know if the video is authentic? Radar has identified a specific marine as the culprit.

I really hope the video is some stupid fake viral video, and certainly in a war in which human beings are being killed, this falls down the chart. But when you consider the vast majority of good people serving in the military, I think people who kills dogs for sport represent the worst of us.

UPDATE: The military is investigating.

Military officials are investigating an Internet video that purports to show a Marine throwing a puppy off a rocky cliff.

Maj. Chris Perrine of the Marine Corps Base Hawaii says it appears the man is based with a unit in the islands.

Marine officials are calling the YouTube video "shocking and deplorable" and say it violates "the high standard we expect of every Marine."