Republicans Now Stealing From Republicans

photo credit: EAWB

Hide your hamburgers!

Is this some kind of progress?

The former treasurer for the National Republican Congressional Committee transferred as much as $1 million in committee funds into his personal and business accounts, officials announced today, describing a scheme that could prove to be one of the largest campaign frauds in recent history.

For at least four years, Christopher J. Ward, who is under investigation by the FBI, used wire transfers to funnel money out of the NRCC and into other political committees he controlled, then shifted the funds into his own personal accounts, the committee said.

I'd rather them stealing from each other rather than the rest of us, so perhaps we should vote them all out and leave them to their devices.