Projecting

I wonder how Howard Wolfson says these things with a straight face.

"This is now the Obama campaign’s primary message to the American people," Communications Director Howard Wolfson said. "Not to build him up, but to tear Senator Clinton down."

Once it was clear the Super Tuesday strategy was failing the Clinton campaign - by their own admission - decided to throw the "kitchen sink" at Sen. Obama. They get a little blowback and now they call foul.

I guess that's another page out of the GOP notebook they're copying.