Petraeus: Iran Is Behind Green Zone Attacks. Hi, This Is Me Not Believing You.

Its like the credibility of our government is suspect or something.

The most senior US general in Iraq has said he has evidence that Iran was behind Sunday's bombardment of Baghdad's heavily fortified Green Zone.

Gen David Petraeus told the BBC he thought Tehran had trained, equipped and funded insurgents who fired the barrage of mortars and rockets.

He said Iran was adding what he described as "lethal accelerants" to a very combustible mix.

There has as yet been no response from Iran to the accusations.

In similarly credible news, I'm totally Jessica Alba's baby daddy.