Mark Penn Strikes Again, Derides Bill Richardson For Not Siding With The Annointed One

Look, one of the biggest reasons to oppose Sen. Clinton is to make sure this guy can't even drive near Pennsylvania Ave. let alone get inside.

New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson finally made up his mind and endorsed Sen. Barack Obama today, but a senior adviser to Sen. Hillary Clinton’s campaign — which likewise spent months courting the former Democratic presidential candidate’s nod — dismissed its significance.

“Look, I think that everyone has their endorsers,” said senior Clinton strategist Mark Penn, adding — with a little huff — “I think New Mexico is a state that, actually, we won.”

“The time that he could have been effective has long since passed,” he continued. “I don’t think it is a significant endorsement in this environment.”