I'll Let John Say It

But yeah, I did get the sense that Ron Fournier was looking at the Obamas and thought that they're too uppity.

There are ways some elements of society and the press feel certain other segments should act. I have experienced hardly any racism in my suburban middle class life, but I know what message is being communicated here (seriously, I have no idea what "the hood" is like and always laugh at people who make that assumption. I mean, Silver Spring MD and Lauderdale Lakes FL aren't exactly South Central).