Eliot Spitzer Prostitution Scandal

What. A. Moron. New York finally gets a Democratic governor and he turns out to be a client of a prostitute. Governor Spitzer should just resign now.

New York Gov. Eliot Spitzer was recently involved in a prostitution ring, according to a person familiar with the situation. On Monday, without referencing any specific behavior, Mr. Spitzer apologized to his family and the public at a hastily called news conference.

With his wife at his side, Mr. Spitzer told reporters that he "acted in a way that violates my obligations to my family."

"I have disappointed and failed to live up to the standard I expected of myself," he said. "I must now dedicate some time to regain the trust of my family."

What makes a guy think that he can do something like this in a public office with such visibility and not get caught? Moron.