As Warren G Said, We Must Regulate

Wall Street and the right want to eat their cake and have it too. They want vital financial institutions to be left alone, given free reign to do as they wish - but when they screw up and cause a ripple effect throughout the economy they come running to the government for a no-strings-attached bailout.

Eh-eh.

You want the government to have a hand in the game, you have to play by the rules. You need oversight, regulation, a catchers mitt over the invisible hand. The crisis we're facing now is a product of our government abandoning its watchdog role and becoming nothing more than a cheerleader on the sidelines. It's time once again for our government to put on its referee's uniform and get this game back under control.