52-42

I'm not wild about the polling that's been done this cycle - and clearly nobody should pay any attention to Zogby polls, but I think this Gallup poll is of note: Sen. Obama leads Sen. Clinton 52% to 42%, now I'm sure after they've cited these numbers before the Clinton campaign (and their blogosphere apologists) will tell us this doesn't matter, but Sen. Clinton has lost more ground for her attacks on Obama and lies about Bosnia than Sen. Obama ever did over the trumped up Jeremiah Wright "controversy".

Sen. Clinton can protest the nomination all the way up to inauguration day if she likes, there's no law that says she has to drop out, but after she's given a victory in Pennsylvania, Sen. Obama and I believe the superdelegates can start focusing on Sen. Obama's fight vs. John Mccain this November.

UPDATE: Yes, we can.

Slowly but steadily, a string of Democratic Party figures is taking Barack Obama's side in the presidential nominating race and raising the pressure on Hillary Clinton to give up.

Sen. Amy Klobuchar of Minnesota is expected to endorse Sen. Obama Monday, according to a Democrat familiar with her plans. Meanwhile, North Carolina's seven Democratic House members are poised to endorse Sen. Obama as a group -- just one has so far -- before that state's May 6 primary, several Democrats say.