The Smell Of Fear

I may think his ideology is laughable Martian nonsense, but I don't think Patrick Ruffini's assessment of where the GOP stands, economically, is too far off the mark. The contrast of highly enthusiastic Obama supporters with conservative activists who are likely to have buyer's remorse right up until election day presents a scenario in which the Democratic nominee can likely annihilate John McCain.

I don't want my yet-to-be conceived children to live in a world where conservatives have any power. This is the beginning of that chance.