Super Tuesday: Black/Hispanic Split

As Ben Smith notes, this is kind of intriguing. Sen Clinton has an advantage of 2-1 with hispanic voters, but Sen. Obama has something like 80% of the black vote consistently. It's even more intriguing when you look at the fact that Sen. Clinton and President Clinton have had much of their political success thanks to black voters. I'm still kind of puzzled/saddened by the apparent animosity between the two groups, but come this fall I don't worry that either of those voter groups won't vote Democratic.