Smells Like A Movement

I bet this even includes people in states that don't account according to Mark Penn.

A source of mine tells me that an Obama fundraiser confided to him that the Obama campaign is on track to raise a startling sum in the month of February:

More than $36 million.

Obama raised $36 million in January, and given his victories and momentum, it makes sense that he'd be on track to exceed that and have his best month ever right now. An Obama spokesperson declined to comment.

Separately, here's another astonishing statistic: The campaign will soon report that it has enjoyed its millionth donor.