Sen. Clinton's Foreign Policy Speech And Why It Doesn't Make Any Sense

It takes something of a divorce from reality to wrap one's head around Sen. Clinton's message in this foreign policy speech. On the face of it, that's because she's changed the message in her campaign so many times. But further, it's just kind of a stinky message that just echoes what John McCain and the Republicans say and will say this fall.

“We’ve seen the tragic results of having a president who didn’t have neither the experience nor the wisdom to manage our foreign policy and safeguard our national security. We can’t let that happen again.”

Except, of the two candidates remaining in this race, only one of those voted to authorized that inexperienced and foolish President to go to what Barack Obama rightly labeled a "dumb war".

Her name was Hillary Clinton. So, how can you say with a straight face that Sen. Obama isn't experienced enough to make the stupid mistake she did in voting for the war in Iraq?

It's a skill.