John McCain Fears Terrorists (Barack Obama And Pakistan)

This argument from John McCain about not going into Pakistan if Bin Laden is there is as nutty as it was earlier last year when other pundits were making the same case. For me its sort of a microcosm of gut vs "serious" politics - the kind of equation that led Bush to beat Kerry and Clinton over Bush the elder.

Ask any American outside of the ivory tower or the media what we should do if we know where Bin Laden is. The answer will always be "go get him". Every time.

But I urge Sen. McCain to keep making this argument all the way back to the senate.