If Osama Bin Laden Is In Pakistan, Barack Obama Will Kill Him

This is the most puzzling issue in the campaign so far for me. It's now a talking point from the McCain campaign that it's somehow bad form if Barack Obama were commander-in-chief, that he would authorize the use of military force to kill Osama Bin Laden In Pakistan. I know the Republican party and their fellow conservatives believe that catching and killing Bin Laden is not that important. But most Americans believe otherwise. Barack Obama believes that it's important to kill Osama Bin Laden.