Hillary Clinton "Plagiarizes" John Edwards & Bill Clinton In Her Closing Moment

Using her campaign's standard for plagiarism...

Clinton tonight:

"Whatever happens, we're going to be fine. You know, we have strong support from our families and our friends. I just hope that we'll be able to say the same thing about the American people, and that's what this election should be about."

VS John Edwards dropping out speech

"But I want to say this to everyone: with Elizabeth, with my family, with my friends, with all of you and all of your support, this son of a millworker's gonna be just fine. Our job now is to make certain that America will be fine."

Why We're Liberals: A Political Handbook for Post-Bush America

/0670018600.01.TZZZZZZZ.jpg