George W Bush sucks...

By Ari Rutenberg

Though I didn't think it possible, on the same day as his approval rating hit a new low, 19% (wow, thats really low...I mean 25% of this country is evangelical....whoa! and his disapproval is 77% too...he really sucks at this job) he also reached new heights of stupidity. In remarks made after visiting the Rwandan genocide museum he came to the brilliant conclusion that

"outside forces that tend to divide people up inside their country are unbelievably counterproductive.  In other words, people came from other countries — I guess you’d call
them colonialists — and they pitted one group of people against another."

Wow...thats like so profound..if there were only some situation in which that logic could like, ya know... be applied...

Watch the idiot-in-chief in all his glory @ thinkprogress.org (for some reason embedding is unavailable).

And in other shocking news it turns out the military commissions at Gitmo have been rigged all along.
This was grand inquisitor William J. Haynes thought on fair trials:

"Wait a minute, we can't have acquittals. If
we've been holding these guys for so long, how can we
explain letting them get off? We can't have acquittals, we've
got to have convictions.'"

These guys are the ones who should be put under arrest...none of these so-called terrorists scares me half as much as the neocons