The Edwards Vote

With just 2-3% separating Clinton and Obama on Tuesday night and more or less a push so far in the delegate race, I have to wonder what the Edwards vote (17% in NH, 30% in Iowa) represents. I don't see a path for victory for him, and my guess is that in the next few weeks his voters will start seeing some kind of futility kick in - he's not in the scrub league with Richardson & Co. but neither is he at the Obama/Clinton level. My feeling is that about 60% of his vote would go to Obama, but that's at best a guess (I'm the guy who thought Edwards would win Iowa and Obama would win New Hampshire, so go figure).

Anyone have any thoughts on the future of the Edwards vote?