Silly Season Watch

Kos is going after Obama for "attacking" Gore and Kerry. To my reading, Obama is pointing out the problem of Gore/Kerry working with a 50-50 electorate and the difficulty of winning over more than just that in the electorate. But the real problem in Kos' post is citing Joe Trippi as some sort of independent observer. Trippi is working for Edwards, he's got a vested interest in attacking Sen. Obama. It's not like Trippi is just some Democratic operative here. That's like asking me what I think about the Dallas Cowboys then quoting me as if I'm not someone who would love to see the Cowboys lose to anyone by 100 points.

And to be very blunt, what the hell does Joe Trippi know about winning the Iowa caucuses? Seriously.