Kiss My A** Republicans, Universal Health Care is the Bomb!

by Ari Rutenberg

Despite contiuned fear mongering from the corporate robber-barons, the reality is that market based health care does not provide the best service.  In a recent blog post, Paul Krugman offers concrete evidence that universal, socialized health care is the most effective form of health care system.

He presents us with a simple chart of wealthy nations comparing "international rates of “amenable
mortality”—that is, deaths from certain causes before age 75 that are
potentially preventable with timely and effective health care" which is a good measure of the overall effectiveness of a country's health care system.  Here is the chart below:

As it clearly shows, France, the evil nation of liberty-haters and surrender monkey's, is almost twice as good as the great free market empire at preventing unnecessary death among its citizens.  Taking care of ones own, despite years of lies and manipulation on the part of the media and corporate America, remains the mark of an enlightened nation.  Its really too bad we put corporate profits first.