Hillary Clinton And An Attack Vs. Martin Luther King

I don't like these internal fights. I detest them. I especially hate when someone I admire like Sen. Clinton says something as brazenly horrific as this in order to puff up her own political fortunes.

Hillary was asked about Obama's rejoinder that there's something vaguely un-American about dismissing hopes as false, and that it doesn't jibe with the careers of figures like like John F. Kennedy and King.

"Dr. King's dream began to be realized when President Johnson passed the Civil Rights Act," Clinton said. "It took a president to get it done."

It's not as if Lyndon Johnson couldn't wait to sign the Civil Rights Act. He was right to do it and it changed the country. But there is no civil rights movement, there is no America as we know it today without the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr. How could she say this? In my eyes, and the eyes of millions of people of all races and sexes, Rev. King is the greatest American who ever lived. He was not just a talker, which is what Sen. Clinton's message seems to be here. MLK was the ultimate "doer". The sterling example of what it means in America to stand up for what's right by putting your life on the line.

How could she? How. Could. She.

(video here)