Edwards Exits

Sen. Edwards is dropping out, and while I think there were serious issues with his campaign organization since day one, he did bring important issues into the race. I think the conventional wisdom that this somehow helps Sen. Clinton is a little screwy. Even without an endorsement of Sen. Obama - which could happen - Edwards voters would seem to me to be more inclined to go with Obama than Clinton to the tune of 60-70 percent of them. Edwards was not a fringe candidate and his percentage of the vote is enough to swing Super Tuesday one way or the other.