Conservatives Like Jonah Goldberg And His Defenders Are So Dumb

You write a book calling liberals fascists and then whine about how nobody is taking it seriously and deriding it on its face (not to mention concocting half-wit conspiracy theories about how liberal book store employees are so distraught by your book that they're hiding it, never mind that the vast majority of them don't care and are way more interested in the latest literary novel than yet another political dreckfest). Idiots. It's like writing a book called "I Like To Kill Puppies" and then wondering why the ASPCA isn't holding a luncheon in your honor.

I will never be stupid enough to be conservative. Never.