Bandwagon In NH: Clinton, McCain Hurt

I wonder if the win for Sen. Obama in Iowa, especially the turnout among independents, portends anything for the New Hampshire primary? There's a good chance they'll want to be part of the Obama "happening" along with the Democratic primary voters already leaning in his direction. That would pull Obama ahead of Clinton, and at the same time pull them away from John McCain - who is relying on independents to knock Romney around (as attractive as Sen. McCain is, wouldn't the pull of making history with Obama be a bigger draw?).

And don't underestimate Ron Paul's independent pull.

(I've also got to think that Edwards' support in New Hampshire is pretty soft, I don't think he'll beat his 2004 number)