At A Certain Point, A Pattern Emerges

The racial issue popping up between the Clinton and Obama campaigns has been explained away as over-analysis, or perhaps over-sensitivity. But I've got to say, considering the way in many Clinton advocates interpreted any and all critiques of Sen. Clinton the last two weeks as "sexism" you would they would know better than to keep broaching this most sensitive of topics (So far you've got Bill Shaheen insinuating Obama was a crackhead, Sen. Clinton herself downplaying Martin Luther King's place in history). Again I say: Stop. It.

An anonymous Clinton adviser made an interesting comment to The Guardian, explaining the difference between Hillary supporters and Obama supporters.

"If you have a social need, you're with Hillary," the aide said. "If you want Obama to be your imaginary hip black friend and you're young and you have no social needs, then he's cool."

Without black votes, there is quite simply no Democratic party. Try not to push us in that direction.