What?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

By Ben Cohen

In an interview that sums up the Bush Administration's commitment to honesty, Karl Rove told Charlie Rose that Congress essentially pushed Bush to war in Iraq prematurely. Contrary to the conventional wisdom that Bush irresponsibly rushed the U.S into an illegal war based on lies, Rove claimed that Congress's early vote led to the problems we now see in Iraq. "We thought it made it too political", he said. "We wanted it outside the confines
of it. It seemed to make things move too fast. There were things that
needed to be done to bring along allies and potential allies abroad,
and yet...There was a vote". A comment so ridiculous, so absurd, so offensive and so utterly wrong, it is shocking Rove managed to pull a straight face when saying it. If you have the time, check out the interview 'An hour with Karl Rove'.