The Daily Banter featured on 'Crooks and Liars'

By Ben Cohen

The Daily Banter was featured on the major liberal blog 'Crooks and Liars' yesterday. Here's the excerpt from their blog round up written by John William:

"Some advice to the conservatives out there: Insulting someone by
calling them a “communist” just doesn’t carry the same level of stigma
that it did in the 1950’s. This is especially true when said person is
simply suggesting that we follow our constitution and impeach Cheney (I hope that won’t affect the unity ticket mentioned above)."

Thanks to all our readers and contributors making The Daily Banter a real force in the blogosphere!