Is your candidate Chuck Norris Approved?

by Peter Bauer

As if the Presidential Race itself isn't already overflowing with corny one-liners and bad jokes, former Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee
dropped America down to a whole other level.  Our entire electoral
process has gone from convoluted to downright embarrassing.

Norris appears in the video, endorsing Huckabee and recycling
Chuck Norris jokes from two years ago.  This raises the questions: What
other B celebrities can we expect in future campaign ads?  More
importantly, what message does this ad send to the rest of the world
about America's value of elections?