Yet Another Pet Food Recall

You've got to be kidding me.

Doane Pet Care Company announced a voluntary recall Thursday of a specific lot of 55-pound bags of Ol'Roy Complete Nutrition Dry Dog Food.

This particular batch of dog food, produced at a plant in Virginia was distributed by some Wal-Mart stores.

The company says the food may have come into contact with salmonella bacteria.

The lot number is 0407351. The expiration date says “Best by April 17, 2008.”

We've dodged the bullet so far, but man it's almost like I need to switch C.K. to filet mignon to be safe.