There Goes That Bush Admin Foreign Policy Again

Mind blowing. For years now the Bush administration has been pushed to hold direct talks with North Korea. And like a bratty little kid the Bushies have held their breath and stamped their feet saying no they won't, because in their screwed up conservative heads diplomacy is something we only do with countries we already agree with - idiots. So now, after North Korea is even further along in its quest to be a nuclear power, we finally start talking one-on-one like we should have eons ago.

Is it just something genetic that has the right so fixated on ways to hurt America?