Obamagirl Revealed

Obamagirl

Obamagirl is a model by the name of Amber Lee Ettinger and she's lipsynching to the singing of Leah Kauffman (who was also behind the parody "My Box In A Box"). It's kind of amusing all the money the mainstream media and advertisers pour into viral marketing but the stuff that becomes truly viral is from normal folks.

An amusing, risqué music video, featuring a nubile young woman breathlessly singing her love for presidential candidate Sen. Barack Obama, D-Ill., appeared on the Web this week. Titled "I Got a Crush on Obama," the song and video took the Obama campaign by surprise and further demonstrated how the democratic nature of the Internet — specifically Internet video on sites such as YouTube — is affecting politics in unpredictable ways.

An Obama campaign official said its team had nothing to do with the video, but otherwise declined to comment.

The real question is what Michelle Obama thinks of this play for her man.