Obama Campaign Takes The Stupid Pill

I don't know what they were thinking with this attack on Sen. Clinton and President Clinton. I'm too cynical at 29 to believe people when they talk about a "new kind of politics", but on the other hand I think it's just stupid to push Drudge kind of stuff against the Democratic frontrunner. I'm interested in campaigns that have "fight" in them, but not if they don't know how to fight or who to fight against. As I said before, unless there's a huge improvement in the operations of the Obama and Edwards campaigns in the next six months, Sen. Clinton will be the Dem nominee -- and she will have earned it.