Jones/Freeman 2008

Apparently a lot of the Republican excitement from Hollywood actor Fred Thompson's candidacy is his thick, booming voice. Really? You're gonna pick a guy based on his voice and Fred Thompson is the guy you pick?

I see your loony reasoning and raise you one. I hereby submit to the Democratic Party the presidential nomination of America's premier voice - Mr. James Earl Jones. And as his running mate, America's second best voice - Mr. Morgan Freeman. Not only do Jones and Freeman's voices outboom Fred Thompson, but both have won major awards - including an Oscar for Freeman and an Emmy and Tony for Jones. Thompson received no nominations for "Baby's Day Out".

Jonesfreeman

Seriously though, can you imagine the man who did the voice for Mufasa, Darth Vader, and God speaking as president? (He actually did play the president once, as did Freeman)