Do Not Pass Go

Good times.

A federal judge said Thursday he will not delay a 2 1/2-year prison sentence for I. Lewis "Scooter" Libby in the CIA leak case, a ruling that could send the former White House aide to prison within weeks.

And as usual, conservatives showed their contempt for judges and our judicial system. Then again, this is the same party who had a U.S. senator say he understood the urge to kill judges.

He also said he received several "angry, harassing, mean-spirited" letters and phone calls following his sentencing but said they wouldn't factor into his decision.