Cons vs. Reality: Byron York Smears Sen. Clinton

Conservatives have this annoying habit of trying to tell people they didn't see what they saw with their own two eyes in order to push their agenda (flashback: "FOX's Barone said Kerry audience was "silent" on military-strength line -- but they cheered"). This time around it's National Review's Byron York in concert with Matt Drudge, claiming that Sen. Clinton was booed for something she wasn't. As I've said before and will say again, the right has lived in a world for a long time where they can just throw their feces around and have it stink up our country.

We've got disinfectant now.