Breaking News: Fred Thompson Totally Gets Technology Every Other Presidential Candidate Is Using

Instapundit breathlessly swoons over the fact that Fred Thompson is using online video and blogging, intoning solemnly that "he clearly gets the new media". Yes, Fred Thompson is using the web... just like every other of the 17 or so people who are running for president right now.

Where would we be without our conservative pundit class?

A lot smarter.

UPDATE: Reynolds responds by saying one can't be breathless one moment then solemn the next. Really? Really? A law professor and that's the best non-response (note that like cons always do he never challenges the central premise of what I wrote, that Thompson is doing nothing new here except get Glenn Reynolds all hot and bothered) he could come up with? Sheesh.