Bill O’Reilly Attacks High Schoolers

Must be pretty cool to use your big cable show to call a high school kid a “pinhead”.

MEMBERS ONLY: The Death and Rebirth of a Cartoon About Pot and SpongeBob

MEMBERS ONLY: The Death and Rebirth of a Cartoon About Pot and SpongeBob

Whenever 4/20 rolls around, I occasionally rewind 11 years or so to a cartoon I directed and co-wrotRead more...
Jesus Was Pro Transgender and Almost Certainly Pro Gay

Jesus Was Pro Transgender and Almost Certainly Pro Gay

Last week, I wrote about a Christians pastor who condemned his friend and fellow pastor for disassocRead more...
Conservative Suggests Minimum Wage Protesters Should 'Eat Fewer Meals'

Conservative Suggests Minimum Wage Protesters Should 'Eat Fewer Meals'

One of the subtle but nastier implications of the "American Dream" narrative is that poor people havRead more...
  • http://blog.qusan.com Qusan

    Sad, sad, sad …

  • http://members.shaw.ca/csstrowbridge/MainPage.htm C.S.Strowbridge

    He called him a pinhead, and then said he respected his opinion.

  • OxyCon

    It turns out that Dild O’Reilly told the kid in the green room before the show that he was not allowed to quote Dild’s book on air because Dild knew what a hypocrite he’d look like if the kid did it.
    Dild got pwned alright.

  • Nimrod Gently

    One of the names even sounds like “Morris Mitchener”!

    Okay, so if he was on a real network he’d have been fired well before this crap. Robert Kilroy-Silk was never allowed to get that far. On the real news they don’t let you be an obviously incompetent crazyman.

  • Quaker in a Basement

    Bwah!! The kid made Bill his punk.

  • White Whale

    Wow. As a former “teacher” O’Reilly is getting pwned by a high school student. You can just see him get nervous when someone quotes him. Since when is it “liberals” who ENCOURAGE drug use among children? What an idiot.