Angelina Jolie On The Cover The July 2007 Esquire

What you all need to understand is that I provide a news service here. Interestingly I've found that as Maxim has slid down the crapper in quality, GQ and Esquire are getting better. Better in this case is defined as a fun magazine for guys that doesn't take itself so seriously and with something better than just a blah publicity photo quality photoshoot of starlets. They're not as good as Maxim was about 8 years ago, but better. I've still gone 29 years without ever having bought an issue of Details, however. Further snaps here.

Angelinajolieesquirejuly20071