The Washington Times Hooks Up With The Rightroots

I knew there was a relationship, I just didn't know it was so formal.

Last Thursday afternoon, I attended a conservative blogger event hosted by The Washington Times. The paper wanted to gather conservative bloggers to determine why liberals fare better and how conservatives can react.

Imagine if the same thing happened with a newspaper as liberal as the Washington Times is conservative. That will have to remain in the abstract, because no such paper exists.